Award Amount: Full Conference and Exhibition registration to NASTT’s
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) is pleased to announce “NASTT’s No-Dig Show Municipal & Public Utility Scholarship”. The scholarship is designed to full-time employee in following Municipal, Provincial government, and Institutional organizations. The scholarship is intended to provide education and training for employees of North American municipalities, government agencies and utility owners who have limited or no training funds due to economic challenges.
NASTT’s mission is to advance trenchless technology and to promote its benefits for the public and the natural environment by increasing awareness and knowledge through technical information dissemination, research, and development, education and training.
Scholarship applicants must be a full-time employee of one of the following organizational types located within the United States or Canada:
- Municipal” – Defined as an incorporated or chartered governmental unit or local council authority providing infrastructure services, either urban or rural, to cities, towns, villages, townships, boroughs, counties, hamlets, regions, or districts. “Public Utility” – Defined as a business that furnishes an everyday necessity to the public.
- At-large providing water, electricity, natural gas, telephone service and other essentials. Utilities may be publicly or privately owned. “Other” – Defined as the Federal government, including Military; State government.
- Provincial government; and Institutional organizations such universities, colleges, medical campus, or any special purpose facility maintaining infrastructure.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must check the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://member.nastt.org/SignIn?ReturnUrl=%2fform-detail%2f%3fformName%3dMunicipal%2520Scholarship%2520Award%2520Application-2018
- The selected scholarship winners will receive Full Conference and Exhibition registration to NASTT’s 2018 No-Dig Show in Palm Springs, California, March 25-29.
- One day conference registrations will also be available.
Detailed Information Link: