Title: Senior Software Engineer
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros seeks application for Senior Software Engineer to implement cutting-edge tools and engine features. A great work ethic, excellent core engineering skills, and the ability to forward think problems are all critical. Experience in memory management and parallelism will be a huge asset.
- Modify and extend core engine systems with a focus on future technology.
- Work with artists, designers, and gameplay engineers to implement editor functionality and improve overall workflow for the team.
- Optimize critical code paths in the engine and tools
NetherRealm Studios is an American video game developer based in Chicago, Illinois. The company was founded in 2010 replacing WB Games Chicago and Midway Games, which purchased assets in 2009 that, were formerly owned by Midway Games Chicago after Midway filed for bankruptcy.
To be eligible, the applicants must possess
- B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience developing in C++ and at least one shipped AAA title.
- Experience working on the Xbox One and PS4 platforms strongly desired.
- Unreal engine experience a plus.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- The ability to write efficient and optimized code.
- Experience in one or more of animation, physics, rendering, tools architecture or other game-centric disciplines.
- Experience writing multithreaded code (preferred).
How to Apply:
Applicants can go through the given link to apply for this job position: https://www.usajobs.gov/