Title: Assistant Director, Graduate Recruitment & Operations
Salary Range: Not Given
Consideration Date: Beginning November 2017
Are you wishing to apply for a job at New York University a job available on Assistant Director, Graduate Recruitment & Operations post! The Assistant Director will play a critical role in assisting the Associate Directors in developing enrollment outreach strategy including event management, graduate assistant training and management, and acting as a liaison for a credential evaluation vendor. This position also provides admission counseling for prospective students.
New York University (NYU) is a private nonprofit research university based in New York City. Founded in 1831, NYU’s main campus is centered in Manhattan, located with its core in Greenwich Village, and campuses based throughout New York City.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-5 years of higher education administration and admissions/enrollment management experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven leadership ability and skills, extensive experience in STEM higher education preferred.
- Excellent and dynamic presentation skills
- Experience working with international and domestic graduate students.
- Experience planning events for enrollment management/admissions activities.
- Excellent skills in problem-solving, resolving complex admissions issues.
- Willingness to perform a wide range of tasks, and adapting administrative applications to systems of automated information management.
- Demonstrated experience in higher education, with experience in higher education student recruitment, admissions and/or marketing a plus.
- Understanding of international markets for US-based STEM graduate education.
- Experience in using technology (e.g. PeopleSoft, enrollment management technology, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, web management, database management, etc.) to support recruitment and data management and professional presentations.
- Excellent writing skills and interpersonal communication.
- Ability and interest in marketing academic programs.
- Demonstrate proven leadership ability, creativity, flexibility and a keen willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented office.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants who want to apply for this job position must check the given link: