Award Amount: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 31st, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Nitro Cares is pleased to offer “Nitro Parent Scholarship” to help the parents fund their children’s college education. The scholarship is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 14 years old who are applying to or enrolled in an accredited college or university. Everyone knows college education became too expensive, this scholarship is one of the many tools Nitro offers to help pay for college.
Nito Cares is a free website designed to help students and their families evaluate how to responsibly pay for their college education.Nitro is not a lender and is not involved in the private student loan approval process, nor do we make credit-related decisions.
This scholarship program is applicable:
- The Nitro Scholarship is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
- Who is applying to or enrolled in an accredited college or university for the upcoming (2017-2018) school year.
Instructions for Applying:
Application must be completed online through the given link: https://www.nitrocollege.com/nitro-parent-scholarship-application#scholarship-form
You will be required to submit the following:
- Answer two (2) short-answer questions.
- Participate in our social media activity.
- If applicable, enter who referred the scholarship to you.
- Submit the application when completed.
- The winning applicant of the scholarship will receive $5,000.
- As an added bonus, you have another chance to earn a $1,000 scholarship by recommending your friends after you apply.
- If your friend includes your name in their application and wins, you also get a $1,000 scholarship. There is no limit. Invite as many friends as you wish.
Detailed Information Link: