Award Amount: $15,000
Number of Awards: 3
Deadline: December 29, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
No Bull Sports Organization is excited to announce its quarter’s scholarship. The program is open to a deserving female high school sophomore, junior or senior to pursue her academic and athletic goals.No Bull Sports want to provide young and driven female athletes with resources ranging from sport-specific information and advice, mentorship opportunities and scholarships to help support their athletic goals.
No Bull Sports is a non-profit organization dedicated to uniting, educating, and empowering young women to reach the top of their athletic game. No Bull Sports was founded to unite, support, and enrich the lives of high-school female athletes.Its goal is to bring these athletes together to create a community where they can grow and mature into the leaders of tomorrow—on the field or off the field.
To be eligible, you must:
- Have an active No Bull Sports user account profile
- Live and attend a high school or be home-schooled within the fifty United States
- Currently, participate on a sports team, or actively participate in another athletic endeavor
- Maintain a cumulative un-weighted GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) during your high school career
- Plan to attend an institution of higher learning including, but not limited to four-year college or university, community college, or a trade or technical school
- Not have been awarded a No Bull Sports Scholarship in the past. Note: You may continue to apply for each quarterly scholarship if you have not yet been a recipient of the award
- Post at least 3 times on the No Bull Sports website by the scholarship deadline. Posts must include “#NBScholarship” in the comment section by the scholarship deadline.
Instructions for Applying:
To enter, the applicant must register to apply through the given link: https://nobullsports.org/user/register
- A letter of recommendation: All applicants will need a recommendation letter from a high school official or coach/athletic instructor to be considered. Note that the word limit for the letter of recommendation is 1,000 words.
- A video: Semi-finalists will be required to submit a short 1-2 minute video to the scholarship committee. The intent of the video will be to introduce yourself to us and tell us a little about your day-to-day activities. Videos do not have to include an image of yourself or voice-over narration.
- Official high school transcript: Semi-finalists will be required to submit official high school transcripts.
- Upload profile photo
Letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf to scholarships-at-nobullsports.org
No Bull Sports Organization will award $15,000 worth of scholarships over the course of a calendar year, awarded 3x/year. Each scholarship is worth $5,000.Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic achievement, awards/honors, character, leadership, athletic activities, and community/volunteer activities.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, you may contact them at scholarships-at-nobullsports.org or 1.877.307.1451, Monday— Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding holidays.