Northern Arizona University is a public institution that was founded in 1899. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 26,506, its setting is the city, and the campus size is 708 acres. Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a university located in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States. It is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and has 36 satellite campuses in the state of Arizona. Northern Arizona University’s ranking in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, Tier 2.
“Their academic programs, research, public service, and creative endeavors enrich lives and create opportunities in Arizona and beyond. They develop solutions to challenges and drive innovation in a supportive, inclusive, and diverse environment.”
Northern Arizona University Acceptance Rate
- Northern Arizona University application fee at Northern Arizona University is $25.Scores for either the ACT or SAT test are due Sept. 1. It is selective, with an acceptance rate of 78 percent
- Northern Arizona University Acceptance Rate is 77% in 2015
The student-faculty ratio at Northern Arizona University is 18:1, and the school has 27.7 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at Northern Arizona University include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Health Professions and Related Programs, Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Education, and Social Sciences.
Northern Arizona University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 26,506, with a gender distribution of 41 percent male students and 59 percent female students. At this school, 43 percent of the students live in college-owned, -operated or -affiliated housing and 57 percent of students live off campus.
Bachelor Programs Are Offered Through the University
- Business Economics
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Vocal Performance
- Criminal Justice
- Social Work etc.
Cost & Financial Aid
Go to the Paying for College knowledge center to get advice on raising cash and reducing costs, or use the U.S. News 529 Finder to choose the best tax-advantaged college investment account for you.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 25,120, its setting is the city, and the campus size is 740 acres
- It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar
- Northern Arizona University’s ranking in the 2017 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, Tier 2
- Address: S San Francisco St, Flagstaff, AZ 86011, USA
- Phone: +1 928-523-9011
You can also join our facebook page for the latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/