Title: NSCA Assistantship Program
Salary Range: $10,000
Consideration Date: October 1
Are you a young professional looking to broaden your knowledge and career horizons by working with a professional strength and conditioning coach? Apply for the NSCA’s Assistantship Program! The National Systems Contractors Association offers up to five assistantships. The purpose of the Assistantship Program is to link qualified CSCS-certified strength and conditioning specialists with experienced coaches to help develop the next generation of strength and conditioning professionals.
The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the world-leading membership organization for thousands of elite strength coaches, personal trainers and dedicated researchers and educators.
To be eligible, the applicants must possess
- Candidates must have completed a graduate or undergraduate strength and conditioning curriculum from an accredited college or university.
- Candidates should be involved in the strength and conditioning field. Work and/or volunteer experience as an assistant strength and conditioning coach will be considered.
- Applicants must possess current certification as a NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and have or expect to receive CPR certification. Applicants must also be members of the NSCA.
How to Apply:
Application form can be downloaded by the given link:
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Official college transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Two essays
Complete application should be mailed or faxed (as specified) to the following address: Attn: Aubrey Watts National Strength and Conditioning Association Assistantship Program 1885 Bob Johnson Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Fax: 719-632-6367
Each recipient will be awarded a $10,000 stipend over a 12-month period.
For more information, you may contact aubrey.watts-at-nsca.com.