Award Amount: $12,500
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: March 1, 2018 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement: May 2018
P.E.O. Sisterhood Organization is pleased to announce the International Peace Scholarship. To be eligible, applicants must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. In this program, the fund will available for selected women from other countries for graduate study.
P.E.O. was founded on January 21, 1869, by seven students at Iowa Wesleyan College in Mount Pleasant, Iowa.This Organization is an international women’s organization of about 230,000 members with a primary focus on providing educational opportunities for female students worldwide.
To be eligible for consideration, applying organizations must:
- Applicants must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- Scholarships are not given for research, internships, or practical training unless it is combined with coursework.
- Applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- International students attending Cottey college are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant must create a new account or log-in to register and submit an online application through the given link:
P.E.O. Sisterhood Organization will provide the maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
The amount of the PEO International scholarship will be divided into two payments to be distributed in August and December.
Detailed Information Link:
For questions about this application, you can contact Jaime Jensen at ips-at-peodsm.org.