The Pacific Gas and Electric Company is providing an opportunity to apply for this “PG&E scholarship” program. High school seniors or graduates who have received GED certification or be a postsecondary undergraduate student are welcome to apply. PG&E has a wide range of scholarships to help the next generation of Californians succeed and innovate in both STEM-based and other disciplines.
The Pacific Gas and Electric Company is an investor-owned electric utility with publicly traded stock that is headquartered in the Pacific Gas & Electric Building in San Francisco. In the 1850s, manufactured gas was introduced in the United States as a means of lighting.
- Award Amount: $1,000 to $10,000
- Deadline: February 5, 2018
- Winner Announcement: May 2018
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be a high school senior or graduate, have received GED certification or be a postsecondary undergraduate student. Veterans and adults returning to school are encouraged to apply
- Primary residence is a PG&E customer in California at the time of application
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited college or university in California
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply you may check the given link:
The STEM-focused or Employee Resource Group-sponsored scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000.
Detailed Information Link: