Presidio Graduate School is the antidote to the traditional graduate school. It is based in San Francisco, California and has a Seattle, WA campus, offering graduate-level programs in sustainable management. The school was founded in 2003 with an MBA class of 22 students and has since grown to include over 750 students and graduates. The collective intelligence and energy of the community and mutually-supportive network enable to develop insightful, dedicated leaders who drive industry breakthroughs and advance sustainability across the globe.
“Educate and inspire a new generation of skilled, visionary and enterprising leaders to transform business and public policy and create a more just, prosperous and sustainable world.”
Presidio Graduate School Values
These values are infused in everything they do in and out of the classroom.
- Social Justice
- Personal Development
Presidio Graduate School History
While PGS’s setting and educational level are new, its vision, values, and philosophy are based largely on the experience of its predecessor, World College West, an accredited work-study, world-study liberal arts college founded in 1973 and operated on its 194-acre environmentally designed campus in Marin County until 1992 but the spirit of WCW lives on in Dick Gray’s successor institution Presidio World College founded in 1993 and was renamed Presidio Graduate School (PGS) in 2003.
- MBA: The Presidio Graduate School Masters of Business Administration degree is a 60-credit program with 15 required courses and one elective. The MBA curriculum is centered on three fundamental concepts that the school believes defines competency in sustainable management.
- MPA: The Presidio Graduate School Masters of Public Administration degree is a 60-credit program with 15 required courses and one elective. The MPA curriculum is centered on three fundamental concepts that the school believes defines competency in sustainable management.
- Dual: Presidio Graduate School offers students the ability to earn a dual master’s degree in sustainable management in both business and public administration. The program curriculum includes 23 required courses with one elective and requires 3 years of full-time study to complete. Students who complete the Dual Degree program are awarded both the MBA and MPA degrees in Sustainable Management.
- Experiential Learning: In each of the required Experiential Learning courses (four MBA, three MPA), student teams partner with external organizations to create a custom-made project based on the unique needs of their partner.
- The financial benefits of decisions are important, but just part of the equation.
- The bottom line is that an MBA or MPA in sustainable management is the means to dramatically improve strategy, stakeholder value and create wealth for individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Teaching through a sustainability lens means accomplishing these goals and meeting these objectives in a manner that minimizes future risks while optimizing and restoring economic, environmental and social impact and value.
Sustainability in Every Course
Presidio Graduate School’s MBA programs prepare students to be skilled and visionary managers in any field or enterprise. Today’s business professionals must not only lead successful organizations but understand the many complex and interdependent issues that define sustainability, from climate change and clean tech to stakeholder engagement and social responsibility.
- Address: 1202 Ralston Ave Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94129, USA
- Phone: +1 415-561-6555
- Website: https://www.presidio.edu/
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/