Award Amount: $11,000
Number of Awards: Four (4)
Deadline: November 7, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you looking for a scholarship! Then you have a chance to win $1,000 and a trip to Washington, D.C. Prudential Financial in partnership with the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) provides “The Prudential Spirit of Community Award”. You must have engaged in a volunteer activity that occurred during the 12 months prior to the date of the application. Prudential’s diverse are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services.
Prudential Financial Inc. is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries.
Learn more about this scholarship, Program:
- Be in grades 5-12 as of November 7
- Be a legal resident of any U.S. state or Washington, D.C.
- Have engaged in a volunteer activity that occurred during the 12 months prior to the date of the application
- Submit a completed application to a school or the head of an officially designated local organization by November 7.
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying for the scholarship applicants must create an account by the given link: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fspirit
- Local Honorees receive a Certificate of Achievement from their schools or organization. Those Local Honorees who qualify (26 hours of service for ages 10 and younger, 50 hours for ages 11-15, and 100 hours for older students) also receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award.
- Distinguished Finalists receive an engraved bronze medallion, and other state-level runners-up receive Certificates of Excellence.
- State Honorees receive an award of $1,000, an engraved silver medallion, and an all-expense-paid trip with a parent or guardian to Washington, D.C., for national recognition events.
- National Honorees receive an additional award of $5,000, an engraved gold medallion, a crystal trophy for their schools or nominating organizations, and a $5,000 grant from The Prudential Foundation for a nonprofit charitable organization of their choice.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question you can at 855.670.4787.