Job/Position Title: Social Media/Marketing Internship
Salary Range: Not known
Application Deadline: duration of 3-6 months for Fall
Do you want to get the opportunity for Internship? Hurry up!PULSE@MassChallenge is glad to offer the Social Media/Marketing Internship for fall 2017. The internship program will be focused on social media and marketing but will be involved in all aspects of the PULSE Program. This is an unpaid internship program offered for the duration of 3-6 months.
MassChallenge is a global non-profit startup accelerator and competition with a focus on high-impact, early-stage entrepreneurs.It was created by founders John Harthorne and Akhil Nigam with the intent to promote innovation and takes no equity from its startups.
To eligible, applicants should have a strong work ethic and a lot of enthusiasm for developing their skills and their career in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. In addition to having:
- The applicants should have a strong work ethic and a lot of enthusiasm for developing their skills and their career in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects efficiently and simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain poise and composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this internship program.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: http://masschallenge.org.uk/internships#op-179009-pulsemasschallenge-social-mediamarketing-internship-fall-2017
Draft a one-page cover letter in which you tell us about yourself by answering the following questions:
- Why Startups: Tell us why you want to work with startups, and why at PULSE@MassChallenge in particular.
- Why You: Detail why you are a perfect match for an internship with PULSE@MassChallenge.
- When: Indicate when you are available to start, for how long you are able to commit, and how many hours per week you are available to work.
- You send your LinkedIn profile, do not cut and paste the URL from your browser’s address bar. Rather, provide the shorter URL that LinkedIn provides, which includes your name.
- Help patients and entrepreneurs win.
- Connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch and succeed immediately.
- Promote innovation, collaboration, and commercialization
- Showcase local ecosystem and benefits of healthcare in Massachusetts.