Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Ramapo College invites applications for its merit-based scholarship program named as “Ramapo College scholarships”. Students within the top 10% of their graduating class with at least a 1250 SAT (old SAT Critical Reading + Math only) are eligible to apply. Ramapo College of New Jersey prepares students to be successful leaders for a changing world through its distinctive commitments to hands-on learning and faculty-student mentoring.
New York is a state in the northeastern United States. New York was one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States. With an estimated 19.8 million residents in 2015, it is the fourth most populous state in the United States. Ramapo College in New Jersey’s Public Liberal Arts College, dedicated to providing students a strong foundation for a lifetime of achievement.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Typically students within the top 10% of their graduating class with at least a 1250 SAT (old SAT Critical Reading + Math only).
- Transfer applicants with a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 or higher will be considered for a scholarship.
- Full-time and part-time students, international students, and students already receiving scholarship aid are eligible to apply
Instructions for Applying:
The application must be completed by the given link:
- Presidential Scholarship – $18,000/year ($72,000)
- Provost’s Award – $10,000/year ($40,000)
- Dean’s Award – $6,000/year ($24,000)
- Academic Achievement Award – $3,000/year ($12,000)
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question you can call at (201) 684-7300 or e-mail at admissions-at-ramapo.edu.