Award Amount: $1500
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 15,2017 11:59 pm MST
Winner Announcement: Not known
Techne Corporation, Bio-Techne R and D System parent company, is excited to announce its Scholarship Program. R&D Systems Scholarship is available for those students who are pursuing a degree in a science-related field.The aim of this scholarship is to help student for high-quality reagents, instruments, custom manufacturing, and testing services.
On February 10, 2014, Techne Corporation, R&D Systems parent company, announced that it will be operating under the new trade name, Bio-Techne. The use of Bio-Techne will bring the company’s R&D Systems, BiosPacific, Tocris Biosciences, Boston Biochem and Bionostics products under one common brand name.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- The program is available for worldwide.
- The applicants must enroll or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science-related field
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link:
To apply, students should submit the following:
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite invention
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
The candidates will submit your application and written statement to scholarship-at-novusbio.com.
Techne Corporation, R&D Systems parent company, will provide up to a $1500 for twice a year to one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, call them at +2347037293057, +2348125835476 or can be directed email to admin-at-study-domain.com.