Award Amount: $10,000
Number of Awards: Three (3)
Deadline: December 22, 2017
Winner Announcement: January 5, 2017
Do you have a passion for raising awareness about the risks and dangers associated with addiction? If your answer is yes, then you can apply for this “Addiction Awareness Scholarship” which is sponsored by RehabCenter.net. Applicants are eligible, who is a Graduate or undergraduate student and enrolled as a full-time student at a postsecondary institution in the U.S.
RehabCenter.net provides helpful advice about family involvement, using health insurance to pay for rehab, avoiding relapses, and finding after-detox support groups. They give you all the information you will need to choose the best rehab strategy, find aftercare support, determine whether your health insurance covers your treatment, and win back your life.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate or undergraduate student who is currently enrolled in a college or university located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. permanent residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Hatian entrants, Humanitarian parolees.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- International students or temporary residents not eligible to enter.
Instructions for Applying:
The essay contest application can be downloaded from the given link:
An essay submission for this contest becomes the property of RehabCenter.net for distribution, use, and reproduction as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. In order to apply, all applicants will submit the essay that is essay topic is given below:
- The ways in which drug and/or alcohol addiction affects society today.
- What can we do to reduce these effects, help people, and lessen the burden of alcoholism on society?
After completing the essay all essay must be submitted with the contest application to scholarship-at-rehabcenter.net
- First place winner will receive: $6000
- Second place winner will receive: $3,000
- Third place winner will receive: $1,000
Detailed Information Link: