Award Amount: Full tuition plus stipend of $34,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 3, 2017, at 11:59 pm Pacific
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Resnick Sustainability Institute for Science is glad to announce “Resnick Postdoctoral Fellowships” in Sustainability Science. In order to apply for the scholarship, the candidates may have received their degrees at any university in the world. The fellowships are intended for exceptional young scientists and fellows will be selected on the basis of their academic achievement and the promise of their scientific research.
The Resnick Sustainability Institute for Science, Energy, and Sustainability was founded with a generous gift from Stewart and Lynda Resnick and the Gordon and Betty Moore Matching Program.
All scholarship applicants must be:
- Candidates may have received their degrees at any university in the world.
- Foreign nationals are eligible, though proficiency in English is required.
- The California Institute of Technology is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
- Female candidates and members of underrepresented minority groups.
- Applicants must be invited to apply by a Caltech faculty advisor, and must not yet have arrived at Caltech, or must have arrived with their Caltech postdoctoral appointment
- Candidates are responsible for identifying and connecting with potential faculty advisors.
Instructions for Applying:
The application must be completed by the given link: https://form.jotform.com/72924783191161
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following
- A cover letter with a short summary of past work and current research plans
- CV including list of publications
- Research plan outlining proposed work (maximum 5 pages, references counted separately)
- 3 letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the sponsoring Caltech faculty member.
The fellowship provides full tuition for the year and a stipend of $34,000 for the academic year 2017-2018.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any query you can contact at rpd-at-caltech.edu.