Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 20, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The University of Montana is pleased to offer “Ridge Scholarship in Health or Healthcare and Humanities”. Students who are undergraduates having completed two years and graduate students and having a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher can apply. The University accomplishes this mission is providing unique educational experiences through the integration of the liberal arts, graduate study, and professional training with international and interdisciplinary emphases.
The University of Montana (often simply referred to as UM) is a public research university in Missoula, Montana, in the United States. The University of Montana–Missoula pursues academic excellence as demonstrated by the quality of curriculum and instruction, student performance, and faculty professional accomplishments.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Open to undergraduates having completed two years and graduate students and having a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Utilization of the Ridge Library collection which houses Humanities resources in medical and other health and healthcare-related areas
- Other criteria available with application request or by inquiry
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants must submit the following documents:
- Proposal abstract
- Project description
- Letter of support from faculty mentor
- Copy of transcript (unofficially is acceptable)
Applicants who are interested to apply submit all application material by email to ihh-at-mso.umt.edu
The scholarship provides $1,000 scholarships for research and creative works.
Detailed Information Link: