Title: RIMS ERM Conference
Conference Date: September 2 – November 4
Location: The Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
RIMS ERM Conference is the premier enterprise risk management event offering valuable interaction with experienced speakers, relevant and practical presentations and knowledge sharing opportunities with your peers.
Educational sessions will include:
- Risk Management and the Board: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- A Deeper Dive into COSO ERM: Integrating with Strategy and Performance
- Practical Enterprise Risk Management: The Five C’s of Crisis Communications
- Risk Assessment for Sound Decision-Making and Strategic Performance
- ERM Implementation: The Power of Risk Quantification and Cross-Functional Assessment
RIMS ERM Conference sessions are divided into the following three categories:
- Core: Offers you solutions to build or maintain a successful program.
- Innovative: Provides you with practices for expanding value.
- Strategic: Helps you integrate risk management with strategic planning and execution.
In this optional pre-conference workshop on November 4 and 5, you will learn the steps to design, activate, monitor and improve enterprise risk management practices. Structure a practical ERM framework that creates and protects organizational value while improving efficiencies.
If you want to participate in this conference you can register yourself by the given link: