Title: Rotary Club of UTICA Internship
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: November 15, 2017
Rotary Club of Utica is pleased to offer Paid Internship Internships with Local Businesses for college students. Through paid internships with local businesses and not-for-profit organizations, students from area colleges will have access to the knowledge and experience needed to succeed in a variety of professions. In addition, area businesses will be able to evaluate students for possible future employment, thereby creating the opportunity to keep some of our best and brightest minds here in the Mohawk Valley. This paid internship requires 12 hours per week commitment for 15 weeks.
Rotary brings together a global network of business volunteer leaders dedicated to tackling the world’s most pressing humanitarian challenges. Rotary connects 1.2 million members of more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in over 200 countries and geographical areas.
This internship program is applicable for:
- Only full-time students attending local colleges are encouraged to apply for the internship program.
- Applicants must have the first year, sophomore, or junior standing during the 2017/2018 academic year.
- Preference will be given to students who will be receiving academic credit for the internship.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants can go through the given link to apply for the internship program:
The internship application is comprised of:
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay the essay should be brief telling us why you are interested in this internship program and what you hope to accomplish with it.
Send all Questions and inquiries via e-mail to: Internship-at-UticaRotary.org
Contact: Jennifer DePasquale, Co-Chair, Utica Rotary ROTARACT Internship Committee
Rotary Club of Utica
P.O. Box 323
Washington Mills, NY 13479