The Sallie Mae Bank is now accepting applications for its “Bridging the Dream Scholarship Program” for Graduate Students. The scholarship contest is open to those who are currently enrolled or plan to enroll in the at least half-time postgraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States. The scholarship provides four scholarship awards in the amount of $20,000.
SLM Corporation (commonly known as Sallie Mae originally the Student Loan Marketing Association) is a publicly traded U.S. corporation that provides consumer banking. Its nature has changed dramatically since it was set up in 1973.
- Award Amount: Four (4) awards of $20,000
- Deadline: February 14, 2018
- Winner Announcement: June 1, 2018
Please see the basic entry requirements below:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- Be a currently enrolled college senior, a prospective graduate student, or currently enrolled at the postsecondary graduate school and will be enrolled in graduate study at least half-time at an accredited graduate college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate good moral character.
- Permit release of information to Sallie Mae Bank for publicity and other marketing purposes.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, applicants must register themselves through the given link:
Four (4) awards of $20,000 will be granted by the scholarship.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any query regarding the scholarship you can email: bridgingthedream-at-scholarshipamerica.org or call at 507-931-1682