Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 8, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC) would like to announce 2018-19 “Doyle Scholarship”. Funds for the scholarship is provided through the Frank P. Doyle and Polly O’Meara Doyle Trust. Local high school graduates who attend Santa Rosa Junior College, a current unweighted overall High School Grade Point Average of 2.0 or higher are eligible to apply. The scholarship provides financial assistance to qualified local high school graduates who attend Santa Rosa Junior College during the 2017-18 academic year to complete an Associate’s Degree, certificate program.
Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC) is known for academic excellence, superb faculty and staff, comprehensive student services and beautiful facilities. SRJC is dedicated to making higher education accessible to all and removing barriers to our students’ success. Student life is vibrant, with over 40 clubs, conference-winning athletic teams, nationally ranked speech and debate teams, and outstanding theatre arts, music and dance programs.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Will graduate from high school in 2017-18 with the class of 2018. Preference is given to local high school graduates.
- Have a current unweighted overall High School Grade Point Average of 2.0 or higher.
- Plan to enroll full-time (12 or more units) at Santa Rosa Junior College during the 2018-19 academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
- All interested applicants submit a 2018-19 free application for federal student aid known as FAFSA by the given link: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- You may also check the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://scholarships.santarosa.edu/form/2018-19-doyle-scholarship
- The winner of this year’s award will receive $1,000.
- Doyle Scholarship is paid in four $250 installments over the course of the academic year upon regular verification of the student’s qualifications.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have questions or need assistance contact the SRJC Scholarship Office (707) 527-