Award Amount: $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: 11:59pm, December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Scarlett Family Foundation is pleased to offer a “College Scholarship Program” to high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores. The students who are pursuing a business or STEM approved degree at a 4 year, non-profit college or university are eligible to apply. The programs providing comprehensive after-school academic support such as tutoring, mentoring and college-access have also benefited from Foundation support.
The Foundation provides a broad range of financial support from college scholarships to education grants in middle Tennessee. The Scarlett Family Foundation was established in 2005 with the sole focus of providing college scholarships to middle Tennessee students who were pursuing a business degree. Since the first awards were announced in 2006, the foundation has awarded over $3.8M in scholarships.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Graduated high school (or GED) from one of the eligible counties.
- You can check the eligible counties by the given link: https://www.scarlettfoundation.org/files/2736/File/COUNTIES%20website%202015.pdf
- Demonstrate financial need via 1040 tax return.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Pursuing a business or STEM approved degree at a 4 year, non-profit college or university.
- Planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2018.
- Any student on academic probation will lose the award for the next 2 semesters.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants must sign up through the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fSFFS
The applicants must submit the following documents along with the application:
- Positive academic performance as evidenced by the student’s transcript Recipient’s full-time status
- Continued demonstration of financial need
- Cost of the college/university where the student is enrolled
The award amount of the scholarship is $15,000 per academic year.
Detailed Information Link:
For additional information regarding the scholarship program, you can email to ISTS at contact contactus—at-applyists.com.