Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: November 15, 2017
ShipDig.com is pleased to announce a scholarship program termed as “ShipDig.com Scholarship Award” fund. Enrolled in accredited academic institutions, and high school seniors who are enrolling upon graduation are eligible to apply. The scholarship is intended to help you achieve your goals and Take the next step toward your career goals by applying for this scholarship.
ShipDig.com is the largest and most accurate database of post office locations, mailboxes, shipping drop boxes, and couriers, hours, phone numbers, directions and services provided in the United States.
The ShipDig.Com Scholarship will be strategically awarded to applicants who:
- Enrolled in accredited academic institutions, and high school seniors who are enrolling upon graduation.
- Students of all majors and intended majors are welcome to participate.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Instructions for Applying:
- You must go through the given to apply for the scholarship:http://www.shipdig.com/scholarship/
- Students who are interested in applying for the ShipDig.Com Scholarship should write a 600-800 words essay
A onetime $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the winning candidates.
Detailed Information Link: