Award Amount: $2000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: December 15, 2017
Slots.info believes that education plays a vital role in the future of online businesses. Yet they also understand the financial strain that can be incurred in pursuing higher education. Hence they are pleased to announce the Kenneth Warren Scholarship. The program is open to 18 years of age or older undergraduate students who are currently enrolled as a full time or part time at an accredited college or university. The program provides a scholarship to help one selected student with their tuition costs.
Slots.info is a project by a group of volunteers, with the aim of collating useful and interesting information about all online slots. Kenneth D. Warren is the owner & CEO of the Slots.info. They welcome slots fans to join them in contributing to the site, and in turn, make it the largest slots website on the net. They also welcome anyone who can help us with picture and video editing.
In order to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants need to be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must currently be a full time or part time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must also have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher to apply
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the Eligible students can enter the competition for the scholarship by writing an essay, based on the following topic: What Makes a Successful Online Business?
- The essay must have a minimum of 1000 words
- The essay must be written in English
- The essay must not contain any plagiarised content
- Essay must be submitted in .doc or .pdf format
The applicant should send your application with Kenneth Warren Scholarship as the subject of the email to scholarship-at-slots.info
- An email must include all the following: Full name, email address, contact number, date of birth, name of university and course you are studying
The scholarship payment of $2000 towards your tuition fees for next semester will be made directly to the university’s finance department to contribute towards tuition costs for the upcoming semester.
Detailed Information Link: