Award Amount: $3,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: March 2, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Association of Pennsylvania State College and University Faculty (APSCUF) is happy to announce “State APSCUF Scholarship”. Students who are a pursuit of either an undergraduate degree or master degree are eligible to apply. APSCUF helps to shape and prepare Pennsylvania’s future leaders.
The Association of Pennsylvania State College and University Faculties (APSCUF) is the bargaining unit representing faculty and coaches at the 14 universities (formerly colleges) of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). APSCUF was founded in 1937 as a professional association.
To be considered for APSCUF scholarship the candidate must
- The applicant must pursuit of either an undergraduate degree or master degree.
- For an undergraduate degree, the applicant must have completed and passed 30 credits with at least a 2.75 GPA.
- For a master degree, the applicant must have completed and passed nine (9) credits with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant must be a family member of an APSCUF/APSCURF member in good standing or an APSCUF staff member.
Instructions for Applying:
To download the application form you may check the given link:
The Scholarship application is comprised of:
- Completed Application Form.
- Copy of your official transcript.
- Copy of your completed essay.
- 2 Reference Letter Forms in sealed envelopes, which have been properly signed by the APSCUF/APSCURF member.
A complete online application form must be mailed to the following address:
State APSCUF Scholarship Program
C/O Director for Membership Services
319 North Front Street
Harrisburg PA 17101
The scholarship offers a $3,000 scholarship to relatives of APSCUF or APSCURF members in good standing.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Koutris, Director, Membership Services, toll-free, 1-800-932-0587, Extension 3021.