Award Amount: $5,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Staver Law Group is pleased to provide its fourth annual “Staver Law Group National Scholarship”. Students who are accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or graduate program within the United States are welcome to apply. The firm is dedicated to helping people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives.
Staver Law Group PC provides legal advice and legal representation in Chicago, IL and throughout the State of Illinois. Prior case results and client testimonials do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome in any future case.
To receive the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, a recipient must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Instructions for Applying:
- All interested applicants can go through the given link to download the application form: https://19161-presscdn-0-18-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/scholarship/Staver_Law_Group_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- To be applying applicants must write an essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
- Applicants can also submit the essay by the given link: https://www.chicagolawyer.com/college-scholarship-essay-online-application/
A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
All completed application and required materials either by mail or by e-mail in PDF format submitted to the address given below:
Staver Law Group, P.C.
120 W. Madison St, Ste 520
Chicago, IL 60602-4302
The winner of the scholarship will receive $5,000 toward educational expenses.
Detailed Information Link:
For more information, email us at scholarship-at-chicagolawyer.com