The Seattle Public Library Foundation is glad to announce scholarship program termed as “Stimson Bullitt Civic Courage Scholarship Competition”. High school seniors and undergraduate students who live, work or attend school in Seattle are invited to apply for the program. Total estimated retail value of all prizes is $10,000.
The Seattle Public Library Foundation was established in 1980 by a group of far-sighted citizens who understood that a great Library wouldn’t be possible through public funding alone.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Reside, attend school, or work in Seattle.
- Be 13 years of age or older.
- Have an active Seattle Public Library card.
- Be a current high school senior or undergraduate enrolled at a two or four-year college.
Instructions for Applying:
The application must be submitted by the given link:
- One (1) first place winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship;
- Two (2) second place winners will each receive a $2,500 scholarship
Application submissions will be open from January 1 – March 15, 2018.
Detailed Information Link: