Award Amount: First place winner will get $1000 & Runner-Pp will get $500
Number of Awards: 2
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: December 1st, 2017
Are you looking for a scholarship! Then you have a chance to win $1,000 as Surgent CPA Review, is pleased to announce its “Surgent CPA Review College Scholarship” to hardworking students currently studying accounting and finance at an accredited college or university. At Surgent, they understand that passing the challenging CPA exam to become a licensed accountant is a major undertaking. The program is to support aspiring CPAs out there by supporting deserving students.
The Surgent CPA Review lectures cover tons of information and give you a great idea on which areas to really focus in on. The adaptive learning question software made a huge difference in preparation. They are making an investment in your future.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to become an accountant.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
- To apply for the Surgent CPA Review Scholarship, please fill out their online application through the given link: https://www.surgentcpareview.com/college-scholarship/
- In order to apply, all applicants must complete the short application below, including an essay (in 1,000 words or less) that addresses the following:
- In your own words, describe the differences between management accounting and financial accounting, as well as why both are crucial to a successful business?
Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript to marketing-at-surgent.com
At Surgent CPA Review, two winners will be chosen for this scholarship each semester. First prize will receive $1,000 and one runner-up will receive $500.
Detailed Information Link: