Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: 4 awards
Deadline: November 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
American Foundation for Aids Research, is excited to announce the Allan Rosenfield, M.D., HIV/AIDS Public Policy Internship and Fellowship Program. To be eligible for internships candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and as well as for fellowships the candidates must have received an undergraduate degree.The amfAR intends to award up to four Allan Rosenfield placements.
Founded in 1985, American Foundation for Aids Research is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to the support of AIDS research, HIV prevention, treatment education, and the advocacy of AIDS-related public policy.
Applicants for the Internship and fellowship must meet each of the following requirements:
- The applicants for internships must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- The applicants for fellowships must have received an undergraduate degree prior to beginning the fellowship.
- A graduate degree related to public health policy and its associated fields (e.g., M.D., J.D., M.P.P, M.P.H., PhD.) is preferred but not required.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong writing and research skills and have a demonstrated interest in health policy or advocacy related to HIV/AIDS. Knowledge of the U.S. government and legislative processes is also preferred but not required.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, Allan M. Rosenfield HIV/AIDS Public Policy Fellowship Program Application through the given link: http://form.jotform.co/form/32684306432856
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- The applicants will send a resume.
- The applicants will send a cover letter describing your interest in this issue and working at amfAR.
- The applicants will write a sample (no more than 2,000 words).
American Foundation for Aids Research will intend to award up to four Allan Rosenfield placements. Placements are paid and full time and are up to six months for fellows and up to three months for interns.
Detailed Information Link:
You have questions about this application. E-mail questions to policyfellowship-at-amfar.org.