Award Amount: $1,000 to $50,000
Number of Awards: Three (3)
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
BURGER KING McLamore Foundation is delighted to announce the scholarship program named as “BURGER KING Scholarship”. All candidates must have graduated from high school within the last three years or be a full-time student who is a senior at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico are eligible to apply. It will help students offset the cost of attending college or post-secondary vocational/technical school.
Founded in 1953, Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. To provide a helping hand in times of need, Burger King Corporation established the BK℠ Family Fund for its employees in 2004.
In order to participate in the scholarship, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school within the last three years or be a full-time student who is a senior at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Applicants who are applying as a full-time freshman to a four-year accredited, college or university that is located in the United.
- Applicants who have a cumulative unweighted grade point average GPA of at least 3.3.
- Applicants who have a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1220.
- Applicants who demonstrate an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc).
- Applicants who demonstrate substantial work experience.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application by the register or log in through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/burgerkingscholars/
BURGER KING McLamore Foundation will provide an award of $1,000 to $50,000. The awards are intended to help students offset the cost of attending college or post-secondary vocational/technical school.
Detailed Information Link: