Are you looking for a Master’s degree in Business? Master’s degrees in business are often offered as Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Accountancy (MAcc), and Masters of Science (MSc) in finance degrees. Master’s degrees in Business & Management are designed for aspiring professional candidates, looking to build successful careers as entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, and captains of industry.
Business management master’s degree is a wise decision for young professionals and those in needs to improve on their careers. Master’s degree in Business Management is a globally accepted and recognized course throughout the world.
Why Study a Master’s Degree in Business & Management?
- Career opportunities and job prospects with an MBA or Business Masters are actually quite broad. A well-regarded qualification might help you stand out as a candidate for management positions or provide you with the skills and confidence to start your own company.
- Students who enter one of these degree programs receive an education in business concepts and practices, corporate finance, financial planning and market analysis.
- As a postgraduate training course, Master in Business Management is designed to equip students with the capacity to facilitate production and human actions that results in outcomes from a system.
Where Can You Get A Master Degree in Business
In universities worldwide, students have an opportunity to learn quality leadership skills in improving their career moves. Where to study business is an important decision for prospective students, so to your further help, here we have compiled a short list of top five universities for business and economics degrees:
- Stanford University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Oxford
- London Business School
- University of Cambridge
Career & Job Options
If you have a master degree in business then here some of the more common jobs listed, you can prepare one for include:
- Business analyst or strategist
- Business development analyst, associate, or manager
- Director (of a department)
- Financial analyst
- Management consultant
- Marketing associate, analyst, or manager
- Portfolio manager
- Project, product, or program manager
- Operations analyst, associate, or manager
Graduates of Business & Management can pick any career path they wish, but the most popular are: Entrepreneurs, Forensic Accountants, Project Managers, Bankers, and International Business Specialists.
Popular Career Options
Business & Management is the main field, including sub-disciplines like Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and other types of Management of people and companies. Students, either Bachelor or Master graduates, have the sole priority of making a business better, from bringing more revenue to hiring better people and knowing what to invest, and where. Here some popular career titles are:
- General manager
- Chief Executive
- Financial analyst
- Budget analyst
Related Business Degrees
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc or MAcy) / Master of Professional Accountancy (MPA, or MPAcc), a postgraduate degree in accounting
- Master of Commerce (MCom or MComm), a postgraduate business degree usually focused on a particular area
- Master of Economics (M.Econ./M.Ec.)
- Master of Enterprise (MEnt), a postgraduate, technology & enterprise-based qualification
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise (MBioEnt), a postgraduate degree focused on the commercialization of biotechnology
- Master of Finance (MFin), a postgraduate degree in finance
- Master of Health Administration (MHA), a postgraduate health administration degree
- Master of International Business (MIB), a postgraduate degree focused on International Business
- Master of Management (MM), a postgraduate business degree
- Master of Science in Management, a postgraduate business degree
- Master of Marketing Research (MMR) a postgraduate degree focusing on research in the field of marketing
- Master of Nonprofit Organizations (MNO or MNPO), the postgraduate degree for philanthropy and voluntary sector professionals
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), a postgraduate public administration degree
- Master of Social Science (MSS), a postgraduate degree
- Master of Project Management (MSPM or MPM), a postgraduate project management degree
- Masters of Management: Co-operatives and Credit Unions, a post-graduate degree for co-operative and credit union managers
- Master in Sustainable Business (MSB)
- Master of Real Estate (MScRE), a postgraduate degree focusing on real estate.
- Master of Information Management (MIM), a postgraduate degree focusing on information management.
- Executive Master of Science in Business Administration (Executive MScBA), a postgraduate degree focusing advanced-level conceptual foundation in a student’s chosen field such as operational excellence in the biotech/pharma industry.
Scholarships, Internship, and Free Online Courses for Master in Business
If you are enrolled or going to enroll in the business program, then this list might be helpful for you. Here you can find scholarships, internship, and free online courses for your study. So don’t waste your time and search for a business scholarship and courses below given list. Good Luck!!
Walt Disney Company Sports Business Development Internship
The Walt Disney Company is pleased to announce the Sports Business Development Internship programme for spring 2018. The Internship program must be recent graduate (undergrad or graduate) or graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in General Business, Economics, Finance or related field. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Provided By: Walt Disney Company
Salary: Not Known
Eligibility: Must be enrolled in a college/university
Deadline: January 2018 to June 2018.
Apply Now: https://www.developingcareer.com/walt-disney-company-sports-business-development-internship/
Under Armour’s Summer League Internship Program
Current college students have a chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports through this Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing their mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. Groups throughout Under Armour have several opportunities to join the team, whether you’re studying design, the sciences, the arts, humanities, engineering, or business.
Provided By: Under Armour, Inc.
Salary: Not Known
Eligibility: Current college students
Deadline: December 15, 2017.
Apply Now: https://www.developingcareer.com/under-armours-summer-league-internship-program/
Hult International Business School Future Business Leader Scholarship
The Hult International Business School is excited to announce the Future Business Leader Scholarship program for incoming students who are the desire and potential to achieve significant success as future leaders of business. The program will worth $5,500 USD each academic year, for a 4-year, would be worth $22,000 USD, for a 3-year would be worth $16,500 USD.
Provided By: Hult International Business School
Course: Degree course
Award: $5,500 USD each academic year
Eligibility: Undergraduate incoming students
Deadline: May 1, 2018.
Apply Now: https://www.developingcareer.com/hult-international-business-school-future-business-leader-scholarship/
Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships
If you are business women and looking for scholarship then you have a great chance to apply this Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships Program. Women of any age, pursuing a business or business-related program are eligible for the scholarship program. Zonta annually awards up to 32 scholarships of US $1,000 each at the district/region level and 12 international scholarships in the amount of US $7,000 each.
Provided By: Zonta International Foundation (Zif)
Course: Business or business-related program
Award: $32,000 and $84,000 ($1, 16,000)
Eligibility: Women of any age, pursuing a business or business-related program
Deadline: July 1 annually
Apply Now: https://www.zonta.org/Global-Impact/Education/Women-in-Business-Scholarship
President’s Business Leader Scholarship
New England College of Business is glad to announce President’s Business Leader Scholarship. The scholarship is available to graduates from Virginia College, Brightwood College, Brightwood Career Institute and Ecotech Institute. Students who are awarded this scholarship shall be eligible for a 25% discount off NECB’s standard tuition rates. The funds cannot be used to pay for eResource fees or books. The purpose of the program is to provide an exceptional academic opportunity to graduates who are interested in earning a certificate or degree to help them advance their careers in business.
Provided By: New England College of Business
Course: Multiple courses
Award: 25% discount off NECB’s standard tuition rates
Eligibility: Have a CGPA of 3.0 or higher
Deadline: October 30, 2017.
Apply Now: https://scholarships.necb.edu/presidents-business-leader/
Jesse Gee Scholarship Program
Jesse Gee is offering Jesse Gee Scholarship Program to help ease the cost of education. Business, marketing, and finance students, who are seeking a 4-year undergrad Masters, or Post-Doctoral degrees in the United States, are eligible to apply. Through their scholarships, Jesse Gee will provide up to $1,000 scholarship award to the winning students.
Provided By: Jesse Gee
Course: 4-year undergrad Masters, or Post-Doctoral degrees.
Eligibility: Business, marketing, and finance students
Deadline: December 31, 2017.
Apply Now: http://www.jessegeescholarships.org/business-scholarships/
Stanford USA MBA Fellowship
The Stanford Graduate School of Business provides opportunities to apply for this “Stanford USA MBA Fellowship” Program. To be eligible you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If you are a dual citizen, you are eligible as long as you hold U.S. citizenship. The amount of the fellowship is (approximately US $160,000).
Provided By: Stanford Graduate School of Business
Eligibility: U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Deadline: January 10, 2018.
Apply Now: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/mba/financial-aid/us-citizens-permanent-residents/stanford-usa-mba-fellowship
Free Online Course on Industry 4.0: How to Revolutionize your Business
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is delighted to offer you a free online course named as “Industry 4.0: How to Revolutionize your Business?”. This course will explain how these changes will be brought about by the extensive use of digital intelligence, which will be available on mobile, internet, and pervasive computing as homes, offices, and factories become a well knitted cyber-physical system
Provided By: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Subject: Business & Management
Duration: 6 weeks
Start Date: January 16, 2018.
Apply Now: https://www.freeeducator.com/free-online-course-on-industry-4-0-how-to-revolutionize-your-business/
Free Online Course on International Business Environment and Global Strategy
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is glad to announce free online course termed as “International Business Environment and Global Strategy”. This course focuses on the social, political, economic and institutional environment of countries. This environmental context molds the country’s objectives, defines the country’s strategy, programs and policies for achieving objectives, and significantly impacts companies. You will learn how the social, political, economic and institutional factors affect international business environments and global strategies.
Provided By: Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Subject: Business & Management
Duration: 3 Weeks
Start Date: October 5, 2017.
Apply Now: https://www.freeeducator.com/free-online-course-on-international-business-environment-and-global-strategy/
Free Online Course on Business Analytics for Data-Driven Decision Making
Boston University is proud to announce you a free online course named as Business Analytics for Data-Driven Decision Making. You will learn the process of reframing a business question as a data question, reasoning about what data might be of assistance and how to obtain it, integrating and cleaning the data, performing the analysis, deriving and communicating insights from the analysis, and building the managerial culture to operate in this way and create competitive advantages from enterprise data Learn how to lead your firm to make better business decisions using analytic methods and create competitive advantages from data.
Provided By: Boston University
Subject: Business & Management
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: February 28, 2018.
Apply Now: https://www.freeeducator.com/free-online-course-on-business-analytics-for-data-driven-decision-making/
Free Online Course on European Business Law: Competing in Europe
Lund University is offering you a free online course named as European BusinessLaw: Competing in Europe. This six-week course titled Competing in Europe is the third in a series of three exploring some of the main business aspects of European Union law. It includes legal disciplines such as Intellectual Property law (IP law), Competition law and specific branches within the Public law, such as public procurement and state aid.
Provided By: Lund University
Duration: 6 weeks
Start Date: October 16, 2017.
Apply Now: https://www.freeeducator.com/free-online-course-on-european-business-law-competing-in-europe/
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/