Award Amount: $53,740
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: October 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Winner Announcement: Drawing 1: Wednesday, November 1, 2017, Drawing 2: Monday, December 11, 2017
You have a chance to participate in the Nissan Heisman House Sweepstakes which is sponsored by Nissan North America, Inc. and administrated by Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC. In order to be applying for the sweepstake, applicants must be legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099-MISC for the actual value of the prize from the Administrator at the end of the calendar year in which the prize is awarded, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS
Nissan is made up of a richly diverse group of people, as reflected in the company’s leadership team and the numerous corporate outreach programs in which we participate in the community. Together, we have what it takes to build cars and trucks with the power to change both the way you view the world and the way you move in it. Over the past 25 years, the Nissan Foundation has awarded more than $10 million to more than 120 nonprofit organizations.
To be considered for The Nissan Heisman House Sweepstakes the candidate must
- Applicant must be legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
- Applicants who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority.
Instructions for Applying:
Applicants, who are interested to apply for this sweepstake contest, check the given link:
- Total approximate retail value of all prizes $53,740
- One (1) 2017 Nissan Titan, 2WD, Crew Cab SV (Gas) vehicle, approximate retail value of this prize package $50,000.
- One (1) First Prize: Trip for two (2) to the 2017 Heisman Trophy Award Ceremony in New York City December 9, 2017. Approximate retail value of this prize package $3,740.Prize includes the following:
- Roundtrip (coach class) air transportation to New York from a major airport nearest the winner’s home address. If the winner lives within 300 miles of New York City, ground transportation will replace air transportation at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- 2-nights/3-days (double occupancy) hotel accommodations.
- Two passes to the award ceremony.
- Winner to receive $1,000 spending money.
First Prize Travel Notes:
- Round-trip air transportation for two (2) from a major airport nearest to the winner’s home address to the prize destination. If the winner lives within 300 miles of the Award Event the winner will receive a $500 travel voucher in lieu of the air transportation for two.
- Two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (double occupancy). Hotel to be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- Winner to receive $1,000 food/misc. expense allowance payable by check in the name of the winner.
- Winner and his or her guests must travel on the same itinerary and on the same dates. In the event the prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that, as determined by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative at its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative reserves the right to terminate the experience in whole or in part, with no further compensation.
- Travel must be round trip. If flights are required, Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts.
- Unless a child of the winner, travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure.
- All travel arrangements will be made by a Sponsor designated representative whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final and binding. Selection of airline and airport shall be at the discretion of Sponsor or any other provider of any portion of the Prize. Trip winner and travel companions must have valid travel documents (e.g., the government issued I.D., passport, etc.) along with any other travel requirements in order to travel prior to departure, and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize. Winner and his/her travel companions are solely responsible for satisfying all legally required conditions of travel. Winner must have a valid major credit card to check in to a hotel. The winner is responsible for all incidental expenses while staying at the hotel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or delay or any weather or airline issues that prevent the prize winner and travel companions, if applicable, from traveling.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with and/or not specifically included in the prize.
Detailed Information Link: