Award Amount: Cover your tuition and fees
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: March 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Community College of Denver is happy to offer the “DREAM.US Scholarship”. The program is designed to high school seniors or high school graduates with demonstrated financial need who are first-time college students and seek to earn a career-ready associate or bachelor’s degree at one of the partner colleges. It is a support to highly motivated dreamers who want to get a college education.
Originally established in 1967, the Community College of Denver is a Colorado, United States. It focuses on underserved, first-generation, and minority students that is promote access—as well as academic and personal success for underserved students—are the foundation of CCD operations.
For eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have graduated or will graduate from high school or have earned a GED diploma by the end of the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must have earned high school GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Not be enrolled in college at any time in the 2017-2018 academic
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an associate or bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be eligible for in-state tuition if seeking to attend a partner college that is a public institution.
- Have DACA or TPS or certify that you meet the US immigration eligibility criteria
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, the candidates will create a new account or log in through the given link is: https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fDream
The Community College of Denver will help cover your tuition and fees for an associate or bachelor’s degree.
Detailed Information Link: