Award Amount: $1,500
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Deadline: December 8, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
David Gordon invites students to apply and competes for “The Law Office of David E. Gordon Scholarship Essay & Video Contest”. Current high school junior or senior or a student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university is eligible to apply for the scholarship. Law firm’s goal is to help high school students with college plans as well as current college students to achieve their dreams.
David Gordon is one of fewer than 2% of Board Certified lawyers in Tennessee. If you’ve been injured in an accident or need help with Social Security Disability, choose a lawyer that has been tested by a panel of judges and is highly reviewed by peers and clients. David’s goal is to give you time and attention that is uncommon for a law office.
You are encouraged to apply if you are:
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident
- A current high school junior or senior or a student who is currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university.
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying for the contest, you must submit an original essay of no more than 600 words or an original video of no longer than two minutes that addresses the following topic:
- Kolin Kaepernick drew much attention when he refused to stand for the national anthem before an NFL Was he wrong not to stand or was it a legitimate method to bring attention to a real problem in our country?
- Your essay or video must reflect that you have thoroughly researched the subject. You must cite all sources of information. If you have a personal experience to share, please do so. Do not plagiarize, which is grounds for immediate disqualification. You are limited to one essay or video.
To be considered for the scholarships, you must submit your entry to Dagordonlaw-at-gmail.com
- First place winner will receive: $1,000
- Second place winner will receive: $500
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question you can contact to dagordonlaw-at-gmail.com.