Award Amount: Fall Semester: $1,750, Spring Semester: $1,750, Financial Aid Year: $3,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 1, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
In collaboration with the University Foundation and the Office of Enrollment Services Florida Polytechnic University establishes “Florida Poly Scholarship”. Students must be scheduled as a full-time student each fall and spring semesters and have cumulative completion ratio of 67% to apply for the scholarship. The mission of Florida Polytechnic University is to prepare 21st-century learners in advanced fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to become innovative problem-solvers and high-tech professionals.
Florida Polytechnic University is a public university in Lakeland, Florida, United States. Created as an independent university in 2012, it is the newest of the twelve institutions in the State University System of Florida.
To receive the scholarship, you must:
- Must maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.75 for undergraduates, 3.0 for graduates.
- Must be scheduled as a full-time student each fall and spring semesters.
- Full time is defined as taking 12 credits or more for Undergraduates, 9 credits or more for Graduates within a semester
- Must have a Cumulative Completion Ratio of 67% each Financial Aid Year.
- A Financial Aid Year is defined as starting in fall and ending in summer.
Instructions for Applying:
You can go through the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://floridapoly.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/
- Award range for fall semester: $1,750
- Award range for spring semester: $1,750
- Award range financial aid year: $3,500
Detailed Information Link: