Award Amount: $10,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: January 10, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Harvey Mudd College (HMC) invites students to apply and compete for the “First Robotics Scholarship”. The student who has participated in a FIRST Competition in high school and has minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA are eligible to apply. Harvey Mudd College seeks to educate engineers, scientists, and mathematicians well versed in all of these areas and in the humanities and the social sciences so that they may assume leadership in their fields with a clear understanding of the impact of their work on society.
Harvey Mudd College (HMC) is a private residential liberal arts college of science, engineering, and mathematics, founded in 1955 and located in Claremont, California, United States.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- The student who has participated in a FIRST Competition in high school.
- Only first-year applicants are eligible to apply for the FIRST Scholarship.
- Student maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
If you’d like to apply for the scholarship you may go through the given link:
- Harvey Mudd College offers one $10,000 scholarship to the winning applicant.
- The scholarship is renewable for three years for a total of $40,000.
Detailed Information Link: