Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: Two (2)
Deadline: December 15th, 2017
Winner Announcement: January 15, 2018
BuildFire is excited to see what creative ideas you can come up with! Hence they announce the availability of a scholarship named as “The BuildFire Scholarship Fund”. Students who are rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior, have a 3.5 GPA or higher are invited to apply. This contest is an opportunity to reward students who share the desire to improve the world through building communities and strengthening relationships with technology.
BuildFire is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform that enables businesses to rapidly build mobile apps that save costs, reduce risk, and engage audiences. In addition to the already robust suite of prebuilt features, BuildFire’s dynamic and scalable SDK supports an infinite amount of integrations and custom features.
In order to be eligible for the Fellowship, applicants must either be:
- Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship
- Have a 3.5 GPA or higher
You will be required to submit the following:
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address.
- The name of the college or university that you currently attend or will be attending.
- Proof that you have, either been accepted or are currently attending the college or university that you specified.
- Your favorite subject.
Once you have completed the essay you can email it to scholarships-at-buildfire.com
BuildFire’s Scholarship Fund provides fund two scholarships of $1000 each.
Detailed Information Link: