Award Amount: $1,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
At IBISWorld there is a scholarship “IBISWorld University Scholarships” available to support future economics, business, and finance graduates. You are eligible to apply if you are currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate. IBISWorld Procurement Category Research gives you instant access to data and analysis that helps you engage and negotiate with suppliers, better control the sourcing process.
Founded in 1971 by noted businessman and futurist Phil Ruthven, IBISWorld provides meticulously researched business information and market research on thousands of procurement categories and industries worldwide. IBISWorld’s suite of market intelligence reports will keep you abreast of more than 1,000 products and services as well as thousands of industries around the globe.
To receive the IBISWorld University Scholarships, a beneficiary must:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US University.
You will be required to submit the following:
- Current education institution and major
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- In order to apply applicants must write 800-1,000 words essay and respond to the following question: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
All application material should be emailed to scholarship-at-ibisworld.com
The scholarship will be provided a $1,500 grant toward tuition fees of the winning applicant.
Detailed Information Link: