Job/Position Title: Administrative Professional
Salary Range: Mid $30’s
Application Deadline: January 2018
The Illinois State University is inviting the applications for the Administrative Professional Internship. The position is designed directly to new student outreach with an emphasis on the recruitment and matriculation of qualified prospective students. Through this internship program, the candidate will demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with others toward a common goal of serving the University and its students.
The Illinois State University was founded in 1857 as Illinois State Normal University, is the oldest public university in Illinois and is located in Normal, Illinois. The University emphasizes teaching and is recognized as one of the top ten largest producers of teachers in the US according to the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must have enrolled Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have Valid Driver’s License.
- Applicants must be the ability to conduct large group presentations on a daily basis.
- Applicants must be excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent organization.
How to Apply:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by submitting their email through the given link:
A complete application package should be completed online and will include the Resume/C.V., Cover Letter and Reference List.
The Illinois State University Hiring Rate/Range is upto mid $30’s for the deserving candidates.
Job/Position Title: GA – Teaching Assistant
Salary Range: $1,634/month
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Illinois State University is excited to announce the Graduate Teaching Assistantship Program. Degree-seeking graduate students in Master’s of Communication program at Illinois State University are eligible to apply. The majority of the graduate teaching assistants are in support or serve as a primary or secondary teaching instructor in a class or laboratory.
Illinois State University (ISU), founded in 1857 as Illinois State Normal University, is the oldest public university in Illinois and is located in Normal, Illinois. The University emphasizes teaching and is recognized as one of the top ten largest producers of teachers in the US according to the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education.
Eligible applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Eligible for appointment as per the requirements in the Graduate Assistant Handbook which can be found at http://hr.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/GA_Handbook.pdf
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Degree seeking graduate student in Master’s of Communication program at Illinois State University
- If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
- For Teaching Assistant positions State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
How to Apply:
You should create an account through the given link to be applying for the Assistantship
Illinois State University will provide assistantship up to $1,634 per month.