Title: USA Internship
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
If you are looking for a fast-paced international internship then you have an opportunity to apply for the USA internship program provided by The Intern Group. The internship program offers comprehensive professional development and cultural immersion. New York internships offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the financial capitals of the world, all while making important global connections and boosting their resume and future career.
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top applicants and significantly improves their skills and employability via their international internship programs. The global team of them understands deeply how important international professional experience is in today´s job market. We are a global leader in the international internship area: one of the fastest growing segments of the international education industry.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at a tertiary educational institute or have graduated within 12 months.
- Be studying towards/have obtained a degree.
- Secure a U.S internship that is related to your field of study and submit a Training Plan as completed by your Host Company in the USA.
- All applicants must have sufficient return evidence in order to be approved by the US Embassy. Return evidence can be a letter from your University/College stating that you will return to resume or continue your studies after your internship in the USA. For applicants not intending to return to study, this should be a letter from an employer stating that when you return from the US there will be a job available for you. If you hold a property deed for a property this will also be accepted in some cases.
- Proof of funds. You must show proof that you will have access to at least $750 for every month during your internship in the USA. This can be in the form of original bank statements and/or a Guarantor’s letter.
- Be prepared to leave the US 30 days after completion. These days can only be used for the departure and for traveling.
How to Apply:
To apply for the internship you may check the given link: