Award Amount: Up to $5,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: Midnight of October 1, 2017
The Lithuanian Foundation would like to announce “Lithuanian Foundation Scholarship Program” scholarship is intended to develop leadership skills that will benefit them and those around them in the future. The student from Lithuania enrolled in a Bachelor‘s degree program in the US (with a student visa) or another foreign country to be applying for the scholarship. The Foundation concentrates its resources on those students who have demonstrated an involvement and volunteerism in the Lithuanian community or in the community at large.
The Lithuanian Foundation, Inc. is a registered Illinois not-for-profit foundation dedicated to preserving and fostering Lithuanian culture and traditions in the United States, Lithuania, and Lithuanian communities worldwide.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- US citizens and US permanent residents (“green card” holders) pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Students from Lithuaniapursuing Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Lithuania;
- Students from Lithuania, pursuing Master’s, or Doctoral degree in the US (with a student visa) or elsewhere abroad;
- By exception only, students from Lithuania seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Lithuania meeting donor directed fund designations.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply for this scholarship then you may create an account by the given link: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=lithuanianscholarship
If you are interested in the position, your application should include:
- A photograph
- Documentation of citizenship (passport, Permanent Resident Card, copies of your birth certificate or other)
- A copy of a valid student visa
- Latest official transcript showing current GPA.
- Official Enrollment Verification Certificate
- Two recommendations
- Copy of the financial aid award letter from the academic institution you will be attending
- Copy of the FAFSA
The Lithuanian Foundation provides grants scholarships (up to $5,000) for one academic year at a time.
Detailed Information Link: