Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: One
Deadline: January 20, 2018
Winner Announcement: January 27, 2018
Do you want to win essay contest! Hurry up, the Meldon Law College is announcing the contest named as “The Meldon Law College Scholarship Essay Contest”. The contest is available those applicants who are planning to attend an accredited United States college or university. This contest will provide $1,000 scholarship to the winner of their annual College Scholarship Essay Contest.
At Meldon Law, they are dedicated to using our experience, resources, and time to fight for Justice for victims of accidents and the rights of individuals charged with DUI and other criminal offenses.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, applicants must be planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university in the 2017-2018 academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply for the scholarship, you must provide the following documents:
- Applicants should submit a 500-word response to the given question: Over the last decade, teenage driving became a controversial topic. Many argue that states should implement stricter drivers license requirements and increase the legal driving age. What are alternative prevention methods states can take to reduce crashes and injuries among young drivers?
- Applicants name and address
- The school you plan on attending in the spring of 2018.
- If you are under 18 years old, contact information for your parent(s) or legal guardian.
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question.
- Grammar and style.
- Thoughtfulness and originality.
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented.
Applicants will submit their materials in Microsoft Word document format as an attachment to meldonlawscholarship-at-gmail.com.
The Meldon Law College will provide an award up to $1,000 for the winner of their annual College Scholarship Essay Contest.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions about the contest contact to 352-614-4007.