Award Amount: Scholarship Provides full-tuition
Number of Awards: Ten (10)
Deadline: January 29, 2018
Winner Announcement: February 23, 2018
Many people start the New Year by evaluating their dreams and setting goals. Northcentral University invites applications for “NCU Soar Scholarship” for students to follow their dreams in pursuit of a higher degree. In order to apply for a scholarship, applicants must start a new master or doctoral degree program in the School of Business, Technology, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences, or Health Sciences.
Northcentral University is a virtual, for-profit university established in 1996. It is a Doctoral Research University with its corporate headquarters in San Diego, California. As a regionally accredited online university, Northcentral University has the privilege of serving students worldwide.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Scholarship applicants must start a new master or doctoral degree program in the School of Business, Technology, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences, or Health Sciences.
- Scholarship applicants must submit an NCU Soar 2018 Scholarship essay, video or audio file by their course start date, which must be by January 29, 2018.
- Scholarship applicants must meet all admissions requirements of Northcentral University.
- Scholarship applicants, once enrolled, must not receive or be eligible to receive a total of 100% tuition reimbursement from any source(s) including but not limited to: corporate reimbursement, preferred tuition rate, other scholarships and/or private Scholarships with the exception of Veteran’s Administration GI benefits, Veteran’s Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits, military tuition assistance and Title IV financial aid funding.
- Scholarship applicant must not be a current NCU student.
- Scholarship applicant must not have vested in a previous NCU program without graduating.
- Students in bachelor’s or certificate programs are not eligible for the NCU Soar 2018 Scholarship.
Instructions for Applying:
All interested applicants must submit their essay by the given link:
- If you are interested to apply for the scholarship you must write an essay between 500-700 words (maximum two pages, double-spaced). Your essay should discuss how you will use your degree to grow professionally and contribute to your community.
- You must also submitted as a 2-3 minute video or audio file in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .MP3, .WAV., .AVI, .MV4, or .WMV not to exceed 25MB.
- Essay, video or audio file must be original work. Quotations or attributions must be cited.
- Only one essay, video or audio file may be submitted by an applicant.
The scholarship will provide full-tuition for ten (10) students to follow their dreams and reach their higher education goals – all without paying tuition.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question regarding this scholarship you can fill request information form through the given link: