Award Amount: Total value of US$10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
CBRE Group, Inc. is happy to announce the Urban Photographer of the Year Competition. This is the largest celebrating the richness and diversity of city life around the world by challenging both amateur and professional photographers alike to capture the essence of the urban environment.To be eligible, the applicants must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to enter or win.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world. Services provided by the company include facilities management services to occupiers of commercial real estate as well as property management, leasing, capital markets, appraisal, and brokerage services to owners of the commercial real estate.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be 13 years of age or older as of the date of registration
- Employees, officers and directors of CBRE, Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings etc.] and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible
- Void where prohibited, or restricted by law
Instructions for Applying:
To enter the Contest, visit www.cbreupoty.com the Website. Then, follow the online instructions to register your details including your age range and then upload and submit your Photos and specify which hour of the day each Photo is meant to represent, you can apply through the given link is: https://www.cbreupoty.com/en
- Subject to all applicable laws and regulationsPhoto Guidelines: Photo Guidelines (failure to meet these guidelines including for photos taken on a mobile device will result in entries being discounted and entries will not be judged):
- Photos must be in .jpg format
- Photos must at least 300 dpi
- Photos must be saved in RGB/SRGB colour
- Photos must be between 1MB and 8MB in size and
- The Photo cannot have previously won any promotion or competition of any kind
- Watermarks are allowed but not encouraged. If your photo is selected as a winner, you will be expected to supply a photograph without a watermark for use in any competition promotion, including the Urban Photographer of the Year coffee table book.
- CBRE Group, Inc. will provide an award up to US$10,000 for the winning candidates.
- There are plenty of exciting prizes up for grabs, from a photography trip of a lifetime, drones, GoPro packages and more.
- Additionally, each winner will be featured in and awarded the highly sought after UPOTY coffee table book distributed all over the world.
Detailed Information Link: