Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 1
Winner Announcement: Not known
The American Association of Physics Teachers is proud to announce the “Barbara Lotze Scholarships” for Future high school physics teachers. The program is available for high school seniors and undergraduate students who are enrolled or planning to enroll in physics teacher preparation curricula. AAPT’s mission is to enhance the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching.
The American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) was founded in 1930 for the purpose of “dissemination of knowledge of physics, particularly by way of teaching.” There are more than 10,000 members that reside in over 30 countries.
For eligible, the candidates must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- An undergraduate student must be enrolled in an accredited two-year college, four-year College or a university or a high school senior accepted for such enrollment.
- Applicants are pursuing or planning to pursue, a course of study leading toward a career in physics teaching in the high schools then you can apply.
- All applicants will show promise of success in their studies is
- All applicants must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Instructions for Applying:
All online applications for the scholarship can be completed by the given link:
To apply offline, application form can be downloaded by the given link
Complete application packet of the scholarship must be sent to the address given below:
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740
Phone: (301) 209-3311
Fax: (301) 209-0845
- The scholarship provides a stipend of up to $2,000 to an individual for each of four years.
- In addition, scholarship provides complimentary AAPT Student Membership for one year
Detailed Information Link: