Title: Computer Technician
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
If you are a professional who is interested in joining collaborative teams then you have an amazing chance Quincy University seeks qualified applicants for the full-time position of Computer Technician. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of desktop operating systems, routinely thinks outside the box to solve problems quickly and understands what customer service is all about. The Computer Technician will be responsible for supporting users’ applications, repairing computers, and performing technical and system diagnostics as required.
Quincy University (QU) is a private liberal arts Catholic university in the Franciscan tradition. It is located in Quincy, Illinois, United States, and enrolls around 1,100 students. The institution is known for its commitment to service-learning and the Franciscan tradition.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Training in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Computer Technician or Desktop Support Specialist
- Strong understanding of Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with Apple and Linux skills preferred
- Able to read and understand technical manuals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
How to Apply:
Complete your application form, all materials, including transcript, must be addressed to:
Director of Human Resources
1800 College Ave
Quincy, IL 62301
Email to hr-at-quincy.edu
The fellowship recipient’s school must provide:
- Letter of application
- Three professional references
Benefits package includes Blue Cross Blue Shield health and dental, Flex Spending, VSP Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, paid vacation, sick days, paid holidays, and tuition remission.