Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: October 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Skinner Law Firm understands that education is the foundation for a successful career, but may not be financially feasible for students and their families that’s why they are offering “The Skinner Law Firm Scholarship Essay Contest”. If you plan to enroll in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year you can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship program is designed to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
Since 1969, Skinner Law Firm has been dedicated to helping people with wrongful death, injuries, insurance issues and consumer fraud. The firm is dedicated to excellence and has established a track record of success, diligence, and integrity in its legal services.
Applicant must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University during the 2017-2018 academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
- Applicants must write an essay to be eligible for the scholarship and essay should be 600 words and explain the question given below:
- Underage Drinking In College Is A Serious Issue That Continues To Endanger Lives Each Year. With Driving Companies, Such As Lyft And Uber, College Students Have Safer Alternatives To Consider Before Drinking And Driving.
- In Addition To Driving Companies, What Alternatives Can A Student Consider Before Drinking And Driving?
- To apply for the scholarship send their essay as an attachment in an email to skinnerlawfirmscholarship-at-gmail.com
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- Your current course of study
- The best way to contact you
The Skinner Law Firm is giving $1,000 award amount to the winning applicant.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question you can fill the contact form through the given link: