Award Amount: $500 to $10,000
Number of Awards: Two (2) students all over the world
Deadline: March 1, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is thrilled to announce the “SEG Scholarship” for the applicants from all over the world. High school seniors who are planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student can apply. The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of geophysics and related geosciences.
The Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the science of geophysics and the education of exploration geophysicists. The Society fosters the expert and ethical practice of geophysics in the exploration and development of natural resources, in characterizing the near-surface, and in mitigating earth hazards.
Eligible applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Anyone can apply all over the world.
- Applicants must be a high school senior planning to attend college next year or an undergraduate or graduate college student.
- Applicants will be enrolled as a bachelor’s, masters, or Ph.D. student in 2017-2018.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by submitting their email or create a new account through the given link: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=segscholarship
All applicants need to provide following documents to apply for the scholarship program:
- The students must include current transcripts
- The student must include email addresses for two faculty members who have agreed to serve as references.
Scholarships range from $500 to $10,000 USD per academic year, average awards are approximately $3,700.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions or additional query, send an email to Scholarships-at-seg.org.