Award Amount: $500 per year
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Tennessee Technological University is excited to announce the “Tech Transfer Pride Scholarship”. The program is open to those students who enrolled at a Tennessee Board of Regents community college with at least a 3.25 transferable cumulative college GPA. All students should complete the goals statement and career plans essays in Scholar Web.
Founded in 1915, Tennessee Technological University is an accredited public university located in Cookeville. The University also provides strong programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, agriculture and human ecology, nursing, music, art and interdisciplinary studies.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be transferable cumulative college GPA at least a 3.25.
- Applicants must have recently completed a significant amount of coursework at a Tennessee Board of Regents community college are eligible to apply.
- It is renewable if the student maintains 12 credit hours each semester with a 3.00 overall GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
You can sign up into Eagle Online through the given link to apply for the scholarship: https://tturedss1.tntech.edu/pls/PROD/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended.
- FAFSA (completed by December 15, used for consideration for need-based scholarships).
- Any required recommendations (must be received in Scholar Web by December 15).
- All students should complete the goals statement and career plans essays in Scholar Web.
Tennessee Technological University will provide an award up to $500 per year for the selected candidates.
Detailed Information Link: