Award Amount: $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
By the generous support of a group of international education Turman State University establish “Rainbow Scholarship Supports Study Abroad”. The Rainbow Scholarship recipient must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or plan to study abroad. These professionals counsel international and study abroad LGBTQI students, support their LGBTQI colleagues in the field and collaborate with groups created with the support of NAFSA and the Forum for Education Abroad.
Truman State University (TSU or Truman) is a public liberal arts and sciences university located in Kirksville, Missouri, United States. It is a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges. It had 6,379 enrolled students in the fall of 2015, with 6,039 undergraduate and 340 postgraduate students, pursuing degrees in 48 undergraduate, and eight graduate programs.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- The Rainbow Scholarship recipient must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. (graduate students are not eligible)
- Study abroad program must be eligible for academic credit at the student’s home institution
- Study abroad program must include at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply for the scholarship, you may check the given link: http://fundforeducationabroad.org/apply/
The scholarship recipient’s school must provide:
- Online application form (includes an unofficial transcript)
- Financial aid form (to be filled out by financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter (submitted by a professor or advisor, maximum of one)
The students who are planning to study abroad will receive up to $15000.
Detailed Information Link:
For more information regarding scholarship, you can contact the Center for International Education Abroad, Baldwin Hall 106, 660.785.4076, ciea-at-truman.edu.